Potty Training Online Course
Are you thinking about toilet or potty training? Are you unsure if your little one is showing signs that they are ready?
This toilet/potty training course has been designed alongside an infant behaviour specialist with over 10 years experience working with families to help children reach developmental milestones. This course is aimed at helping you and your little one feel confident about taking the next step in their young life. Toilet training can be challenging. This course helps you determine if your little one is ready, and if not, what you can go to help them prepare. It then sets out a clear programme to get them using the toilet or potty confidently at their own pace.
The course contains the following:
- Day-by-day toilet training programme
- Checklist to determine your child’s readiness
- Advice on how you can best prepare them for the change
- Guidance to optimise the environment for toilet training
- Routine guide to encourage familiarity with when they need to use the toilet
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
5-11 months, 12-23 months, 2-4 years