Online Sleep Training Course
Is your child waking frequently at night? Are they struggling with day naps? Are you dreading bedtime because you know it’s going to be a struggle?
Our gentle sleep courses – aged from 5 months up to 4 years – will help you identify what is causing these frequent night wakings, and provides you with a gentle but effective day-by-day sleep training programme to help your infant sleep better and longer. We never use ‘crying it out’ and you will be with your baby or toddler every step of the way as you teach them to be a content and independent sleeper. Select your age-appropriate course below and start your family’s journey to better sleep today.
The course contains the following:
- 10-day gentle sleep training programme.
- Advice on how to setup your child's sleep environment.
- The importance of a bedtime routine and how to implement a successful one.
- A detailed full day routine with clear guidance on when naps should be and how to extend short naps.
- It also helps you with common milestones such as dropping naps, sleep ‘regressions’ and much more.
- It’s packed with videos and tools to make it simple to follow at your own pace.
- A full Support Hub with FAQs and Troubleshooting.
What would it feel like for your little one to sleep through the night and have the right amount of day sleep? You can achieve this with my course.
If you feel you need further support, OnlinePLUS might be for you. You get access to the online course above PLUS a 30 minute consultation where you can ask any questions you may have. OnlinePLUS is priced at £89.
5-11 months, 12-23 months, 2-4 years