12 to 23 Months Online Course
Is your toddler waking frequently at night? Are they struggling with day naps or fighting bedtime? Are you co-sleeping just to get yourself some sleep but would like to have your little one sleep in their own cot?
This course helps you identify what is causing frequent night wakings and unsettled bedtime behaviour. It provides you with a gentle but effective day-by-day sleep training programme to help your child sleep through the night and get the right amount of day time sleep. I never use ‘crying it out’ and you will be with your toddler every step of the way as you teach them to be a content and independent sleeper.
If you feel you need further support, OnlinePLUS might be for you. You get access to the online course above PLUS a 30 minute consultation where you can ask any questions you may have. OnlinePLUS is priced at £89. OnlinePLUS is available to purchase here.
Access your course at any time of day, via our Course Owner dashboard. Whether you’re at home, or on the move, you can work through the course at your convenience.
Upgrade to OnlinePLUS
Upgrade to our OnlinePLUS course and you’ll receive your chosen course, in addition to a 30 minute consultation with our team. You’ll be able to have a one-to-one discussion and ask any questions you may have.
Purchase your course securely via one of our easy-to-use payment methods including Debit/Credit Card, Apple & Google Pay, and PayPal.
The course contains the following:
- 10-day gentle sleep training programme.
- Advice on how to setup your toddler’s sleep environment.
- The importance of a bedtime routine and how to implement a successful one.
- A detailed full day routine with clear guidance on when naps should be for little ones at either end of the age range.
- It also helps you with common milestones such as transitioning to one consolidated day nap, starting nursery and much more.
- It’s packed with videos and tools to make it simple to follow at your own pace.
- A full Support Hub with FAQs and Troubleshooting.
What would it feel like for your little one to sleep through the night and have the right amount of day sleep? You can achieve this with my course.
NOTE: If your little one has already moved into a toddler bed, I recommend the 2 to 4 years course.
If you feel you need further support, OnlinePLUS might be for you. You get access to the online course above PLUS a 30 minute consultation where you can ask any questions you may have. OnlinePLUS is priced at £89.