5 to 11 months ONLINE COURSE
Based on your answers, I recommend my 5 to 11 months online course.
Every child is different, but there are some common reasons that sleep is disturbed at certain points in their development. I have taken all my knowledge and experience of working with families on a one-to-one basis to create this online course. It’s been specifically designed so it’s easy to follow and you can successfully achieve your personal sleep goals at your own pace.
5 to 11 months
This course provides you with a gentle but effective day-by-day sleep training programme. I never use ‘crying it out’ and you will be with your baby every step of the way as you teach them to be a content and independent sleeper.
The course contains the following:
- The Daddy Sleep Consultant gentle sleep training programme.
- Resolving frequent night wakings and and those dreaded early morning wake-ups.
- Advice on: setting up your baby’s sleep environment, a successful bedtime routine, and a daytime nap plan including extending naps.
- It also helps you with common milestones such as dropping to two naps, sleep ‘regressions’ and much more.
- A full support Hub with FAQs and Troubleshooting.
What would it feel like for your little one to sleep through the night and have the right amount of day sleep? You can achieve this with my course.
If you feel you need further support, OnlinePLUS might be for you. You get access to the online course above PLUS a 30 minute consultation where you can ask any questions you may have. OnlinePLUS is priced at £89.
I highly recommend the plan to anyone struggling with sleep issues. We were sceptical at first but after only a week she was sleeping through the night for almost 12 hours.
I never thought I’d end up going to a Sleep Consultant for help… but I’m so glad I did. Chris has transformed our household! 10 days of following the programme and the difference is unbelievable. It has transformed our household!
I would highly recommend The Daddy Sleep Consultant, it’s the best money ever spent!